Thursday, May 29, 2014

Taking Stock

Seattle Sunset 

Enjoying: all the Seattle sunshine
Drinking: Peach Iced Tea from the campus starbucks... like every day, addicted. 
Wanting: more time to devote to things I love... hopefully this summer when I don't have school.
Looking: forward to the summer... 3 weeks!
Playing: 2048... won so many times, but it's so addicting
Wasting: so much time on Yik Yak
Wishing: for everything summer!
Loving: Spring and the tease of summer it brings with it
Smelling: all the beautiful flowers, I love spring
Wearing: cut offs and tanks
Noticing: the little things in everyday life
Thinking: about everyone affected in the UCSB tragedy.
Feeling: love for those I don't even know, but praying and sending my love their way
Opening: packages that come in the mail, the perks of online shopping :)
Feeling: hopeful for everything to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment