Sunday, April 20, 2014

Moments

Multiple cups of coffee and a run to the store to get icecream is what's kept me going all day. I have 2 midterms this week, and another big project due in the coming week. Busy is an understatement. School has always been a priority, and taking the time to step away and take a moment to just enjoy yourself is just as important when your swamped then when you have nothing to do. Walking to go get icecream was just what I needed to restore today. I took the moment to laugh and enjoy the night. I had taken breaks earlier but was always looking ahead and working on something. The little moments are what make things what they are. Take a moment to capture a picture, enjoy the view, or just live in the moment. You won't remember the day you studied all day, but you will remember the time you took to be happy and enjoy the moment. 
Live the little things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment